vidence-Based Practice Project—Paper on Diabetes and Intervention Presentation on Diabetes
Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
In a paper of 750-1,000 words, summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. Research must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and the nursing practice.
Research or evidence-based article identified that focuses on a specific diabetic intervention or diagnostic tool in a comprehensive manner, allowing all criteria of assignment to be fully addressed.
Content is comprehensive. Presents ideas and information beyond that presented through the course, and substantiates their validity through solid, academic research where appropriate. Research is thorough, current, and relevant, and addresses all of the issues stated in assignment criteria. Final paper exhibits the process of creative thinking and development of proposal. Applies framework of knowledge, practice and sound research. Shows careful planning and attention to how disparate elements fit together.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
Based on the summary of research findings identified from the Evidence-Based Project—Paper on Diabetes that describes a new diagnostic tool or intervention for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children, complete the following components of this assignment:
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (a title slide, 6-12 slides, and a reference slide; no larger than 2 MB) that includes the following:
- A brief summary of the research conducted in the Evidence-Based Project – Paper on Diabetes.
- A descriptive and reflective discussion of how the new tool or intervention may be integrated into practice that is supported by sound research.
- Content is comprehensive and presents ideas and information beyond those presented through the course. Research is thorough, current, and relevant, and addresses all of the issues stated in assignment criteria
- Statement is thorough, descriptive, reflective, and supported with practical and sound research. Shows careful planning and attention to how disparate elements fit together to impact the nursing profession.
- The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.