Sports Psychology Power Point
Congratulations. You have been asked to create an MS PowerPoint presentation (i.e., Week 7 assignment) in order to .
Suggestion – select a specific topic of interest, which is presented in our PSYC460 assigned readings. Examples include: Goal Setting, Imagery, Stress Management, Group Cohesion, or Exercise Adherence.
The Sport Psychology presentation must be at least 10 slides in length (not including the title and reference slides) and include components such as the following:
- Table of Contents
- Primary Topic of Presentation
- Introduction of Presentation’s Main Objective(s)
- Identify and Define Important Psychological Concept(s) associated with Presentation’s Objectives
- Explain how these Psychological Concept(s) can influence athletic performance (]. — Suggestion – You can use the APUS Library (see “APUS Library” on PSYC460 home page) in order to locate scholarly publications (e.g., academic journals). “” can be a useful database when completing your literature search.
- Present one (1) web link for a video pertaining to Psychological Concept(s) discussed in presentation. — When identifying the video in the presentation, just insert the web link on the slide. .
- Identify an activity, which individuals can complete during this presentation in order to gain knowledge about Psychological Concept(s) discussed.
- References (as well as in-text citations should be displayed in APA format). In-text citations may be included within the Notes section of each slide. Information re: American Psychological Association (APA) format is presented in this course’s Resources or . Also, a suggestion – visit the APUS Library to review Writing@APUS (see “APUS Library” tab located on left side of course’s home page).
Please be sure to review the MS PowerPoint do’s and don’ts document (see attachment). Remember, the MS PowerPoint must include a Notes section.
. Suggestion – use MS PPT “help” to review instructions for inserting “speaker notes” using your specific version of MS PPT.
Please review “More Tools” (see tabs on left side of course’s home page) to review policies concerning .
Please submit your assignment as an attachment (in an MS PPT ppt. or MS PPT pptx. file format) titled “Your Last Name Week 7 Assignment.” For example, the MS PowerPoint file would be titled: Johnson Week 7 Assignment. Avoid typing your entire assignment in the text box provided within each assignment.