MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. MUST ADHERE TO RUBRIC.
Choose one of the following scenarios and watch the accompanying video.(TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO ATTACHED)
- You are an executive for an international corporation that is expanding into China. Your task is to set up a hiring program that will be used in the new Chinese branch of the company. Video: “Business the Chinese Way”
- You work for a refugee relief organization. You are given the job of setting up schools in Chechen refugee camps in Chechnya. Video: “Chechen Refugee Camps”
Write a 1,400-word paper about the challenges of planning the project.
Include the following in your paper:
- At least three topics that you would like to better understand before beginning the project.
- Describe ethnocentric challenges that may arise when planning the project.
- Discuss the types of questions the researcher should ask.
- Include peer-reviewed sources to support your points.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Follow the grading rubric found in the recommended learning area to earn maximum points.
Click to the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Rubric for Grading this assignment:
|Content: Total of 65 points
Identifies the scenario being used for the planning of the project (5 points)
Includes at least three topics the student would like to better understand before beginning the project (20 points)
Describes ethnocentric challenges that may arise when planning the project (20 points)
Discusses the types of questions the researcher should ask (20 points)
|Organization/Development: Total of 10 points
The paper is 1,400 words in length, or 13 slide PowerPoint
The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points
The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
|Mechanics: Total of 10 points
The writing-including the title page/slide, reference page/slide, tables, and any appendices-is consistent with APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The writing is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space. For a PowerPoint, slides have no more than five bullet points with five words per bullet point. Speaker notes are built out to provide needed clarifications. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.