Writing and Pronunciation – Including QEP Enhanced Assignment
—Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
By the due date assigned you will write 2 reports referring to the departments of
Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System). For the Urology Department, you write a 2 paragraph report and use that for the script of your Oral Report. For the Female Reproductive System, there are 2 audio clips containing spoken medical terms. See Instructions below for the special directions for this section only.
In order to earn the maximum credit for the written report you need to incorporate at least 10 medical terms for each department, using them in a manner that demonstrates your knowledge of their meaning.
- Include the major or most common diseases or conditions seen in each department.
- Include at least three of the principal procedures that are relevant to each department.
- Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services relevant to each department.
- Limit your analysis of each department to two paragraphs.
- Special Addition of QEP Assignment for Spoken Medical Terminology.